There are several ways you can donate. We accept monetary donations, food donations and supply donations.
If you would like to make a monetary donation, just click here and you will be redirected to PayPal.com. If you prefer another method, please feel free to email us @ email@example.com for instructions.
We are always accepting food donations, for humans and dogs. If you would like to drop off food donations, please feel free to call us @ 702.406.9550 to schedule a drop off date and time.
Supplies are always needed. Supplies such as:
- hygiene products (soap, toothpaste, underarm deodorant, toothbrush, tampon, maxi pads, etc)
- styrofoam plates
- styrofoam cups
- plastic forks
- plastic knives
- plastic cups
For dogs, we are always in need of:
- dog beds,
- grooming supplies (shampoo, face wash, clippers, shavers, pet dryers, etc)
- Missing Link (Skin & Coat) – is a supplement that is given to all our dogs
- dog treadmills or human treadmills that we convert to doggie treadmills – this allows our dogs in boarding to get exercise they need
- any dog related item, we will take in good condition